First Intro Blog Daniel O'Connell

 

                                                                         My Very First Blog!

For this blog I wanted to take some time to let everyone know a little bit about me. My name is Daniel O'Connell. This is my 3rd year at Molloy, during my first year I was originally a nursing major but decided I am much better suited to become an educator. My current major is adolescents education in History. 

    Some hobbies and passions of mine include working out and going to the gym, I can proudly say I find time for the gym 6 days a week as it has become a big part in how I live my life. Another passion as you can probably tell by my bitmoji is my love for the sport of hockey. I am a Toronto Maple Leaf's fan which most people find strange considering I am from Long Island. My fandom for the Maple Leaf's is due to my mothers side of the family as she was born in Toronto and her brothers made it a goal of there's to make me a Maple Leaf's fan growing up.



Comments

  1. Hi Dan! Welcome to our course and I hope you have a great day. Best, Dr. Craig

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mindfulness in the Classroom